All Training Options have the same tuition and requirements, regardless of how long it takes to graduate (3 – 7 years). There are different tuition payment plans according to full time/part time status. Full Time trainees have unlimited study each year. Part Time trainees pay by event.
The 2016 tuition for the training is $26,000,which includes :
- flexible, self-paced study opportunities
- apprentice opportunities in private lessons, group classes, and workshops
- Living in a Body™ certification
- opportunities to study at Alexander Alliance Germany / Japan
- additional training, as needed, during the year following your graduation
Full Time & Academic Training Options
Full Time & Academic Trainees pay a $2000 deposit and $6000 annually for 4 years, and may study as much as they desire for all 4 years. There are 9 – 15 events offered annually. Both of these full time programs offer unlimited training events in Portland and Santa Fe.
Special Events: If the Event is held in another location, or has Guest Teachers, then an additional tuition fee may apply. Tuition for the Annual Alliance International Summer Retreat (NM) and other International Alliance Gatherings are not included, although there is a 50% trainee discount.
Payments may be made monthly, quarterly, or annually. Individual payment plans are made directly with the CAS office at the time of enrollment. All payment plan changes must be made in writing and are subject to approval.
Part Time Training Options
Part Time Trainees must pay an annual deposit to remain enrolled in the program, and receive benefits. All money paid goes towards your tuition balance. Accrued deposits may be used as credit for study in your final year.
Part Time Trainees pay by Event:
- $1000 for long events (5 – 7 days)
- $500 for short events (2 – 4 days)
- full price for all Special Events
Payment is due in full 2 weeks prior to attendance at each event.
Embodying Grace may be used towards the first year of training. The tuition is $2500 for 5 3-day intensives.
The payment plan is:
- $1000 due 1 month prior to 1st event
- $1000 due one month prior to 3rd event
- $500 due 1 month prior to 5th event
If you choose to enroll in the Teacher Training Program, EG will count in both time and tuition towards training. If you do not enroll in the Training Program before the last meeting of EG, you may not use EG time or tuition towards future training.