Workshops are a wonderful way to immerse yourself in a field of new ideas and perspectives, as well as add new skills to your current professional endeavors, and even get CEU credits! They are open to everyone, with no previous experience necessary.
Here is a list of the 2017 workshops scheduled at this point. All workshops count towards Continuing Education Credits for most professions.
PLEASE NOTE: This list is updated regularly! Please check for new additions.
For additional information on Events, if you are looking for a particular workshop, or would like to host a workshop in your area, please contact Robyn.
February 18 – 21, LIAB, Portland, OR
March 4 – 11, CAS Spring Training Event, Neskowin, OR
March 25, Alexander Intro, Zurich, Swizterland
March 26, Alexander Post-Graduate Workshop, Zurich, Switzerland
March 31 – April 2, LIAB, Strasbourg, France
April 8 – 16, German Spring Training, Einbeck, Germany
April 19 – 23, Art of Teaching Groups, Dorsten, Germany
April 30 & May 1, Women’s Workshop, Paris, France
May 5 – 7, Teacher Training, Portland, OR
June 24 – July 22, Training Residency at Meadowmount School of Music, Lewis, NY
July 27 – August 6, Mentoring Trainers, Santa Fe, NM
July 29 – August 5, Annual Alexander Alliance Summer Retreat, Santa Fe, NM
PRIVATE LESSONS WITH ROBYN:
February 22 – March 3, Portland, OR
March 23 & 24, Zurich, Swizterland
March 27 & 28, Zurich, Swizterland
March 29 & 30, Strasbourg, France
April 3, Strasbourg, France
April 4 – 7, Cologne, Germany
April 17 & 18, Dorsten, Germany
April 24, Bochum, Germany
April 25 – 28, Mainz, Germany
May 1 & 2, Paris, France
These are some of the most popular 1 – 3 day workshops available through CAS, offered in North America, Europe, and Japan. Each class has been created by, and will be taught by CAS Founder, Robyn Avalon.
Please contact us if you are interested in either attending or hosting one of these workshops in your area.
- Thinking Body, Moving Mind – Effective tools for conscious living.
- The Art of Intuitive Touch – Learn to develop and trust your intuitive touch.
- Bowls & Domes: The Containers Within – A workshop for bodyworkers exploring the physical and energetic relationships of the inner landscape of the body.
- Sacred Geometry of the Body – An introduction to the sacred spaces and shapes within our internal architecture.
- Performance & Presence – A somatic study of presence and the habitual choices which limit our performance potential.
- Rediscovering Choice – Somatic and Consciousness tools for making new life choices.
- Sacred Touch in Everyday Life – Learn how to use the objects and activities of everyday life to bring greater ease, mindfulness, and grace into each moment.
- Rumi’s Field
“Beyond our ideas of right-doing and wrong-doing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there.”
Recognize the habitual physical, emotional and mental patterns which fuel your inner critic or judge.